Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 3 November 2008

On 3rd November 2008

I had prepared a lesson plan with powerpoint slideshow for English and Maths Revision. The computer labs were still under renovation. So I had to bring laptop and projector to the classroom. But I realised that the pupils were so exciting when they use ICT tools in learning. Anyway, They were having revision weeks. So i was asked to do revision with them to recall what they had learnt. For the English lesson, i had prepared 10 oral questions for the pupil to elaborate and answer. The one who could answer it correctly will be given a reward. They had to pick out only one number which had different prizes.

mathsRevision.031108
Get your own at Scribd or explore others: Education maths



Simple Present Tense
Get your own at Scribd or explore others:


Below will be the pictures of a pupils who was trying to answer my question



At the end of the day, I showed them my blog to my students. I told them that their picture were posted on my blog. They were so happy and ask me to tell them the link so that they can view it at home.

No comments: